Game won't launch

Crailen

Well I just updated the new patch and surprise surprise more bugs and glitches. Well to start with. I opened the launcher and wouldn't get past initializing for a good 30 min. Kept getting an error message. Then when I try to play during a download the game won't even start up even though it says ready to play. I know there is tens of thousands of lines of code but atleast try to work the major bugs out before you send it live. Kinda irritates people and makes the people that are just joining want to leave.

I can't start the game either. I've reloaded the launcher and patched the game and it says it is ready to initialize but when I hit "Play" the game tries to launch before closing to desktop; no explanation given, just 'poof' no game. This only happened after the 4.7.3a patch

That player seems well informed, but why isn't Bioware doing anything about this directly? They've clearly changed something recently based on reviewing these threads. They shouldn't rely on non-employees to provide workarounds to a broken platform.

I've been playing since beta, but if I have to go through a long complicated process every patch I'm not sure I'll see the value in sticking around any more.

Edited by annabethchase