Sith ghost

dreadskullxx

So I want to know if sith ghosts are canon because I thought only Jedi were able to become "One with the Force" please answer thanks

Well, given that the events in the Old Republic era are effectively not canon any more, there is no reason to suppose that the writers of SWTOR have any reason to be tightly bound by questions of canonicity of the elements in the story.

If you are thinking of a certain spoilerish Force ghost that we first see in Chapter IV or V, then I would say that events in Chapter XII strongly suggest that he is no longer bound by questions of Light Side versus Dark Side.

(Also, consider Lord Kallig.)

Jedi unite with the Force and then return in the form a Force Ghost. They are balanced, happy, they have a clarity of vision. Sith never unite with the Force, they "cheat death" by anchoring themselves to an object, a place. In this state their own anger and hatred drives them mad and crazy.

Sith ghosts might look similarly to Jedi ones, but there are fundamental differences. They aren't the same, so we can interpret they aren't really Force Ghosts, since they never were one with the Force. They rather stay in a state of between-life-and-death than return from death.

Right now we have no canon examples of Sith ghosts (Bane doesn't count, that wasn't him)