Uprisings Overview Livestream

EricMusco

On the uprisings, I noticed it said up to 3 other individuals, can these be done with two individuals and 2 companions instead?

Thanks.

Unless they are notably different in Story Mode than the current FPs are, I'd expect you can. I helped my wife get the "do all the flashpoints" DvL achievement in this manner, and neither of us are uber l33t NiM-running skilled; and for at least the first several, neither of us were at level cap or had high-ranked comps.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No one is attacking you. I am making a point that not everything in this game needs a solo mode.

I am a raider so I do non solo content all the time. I have to wonder why you need some content to not be soloable? How does it hurt you? Why exactly does non trinity content affect you? Is it because your tank wont be able to dictate terms to other players? what about someone soloing hurts your enjoyment? Sometimes I get onto a 16 man raid, lots of fun. Other times I just go do heroics all by myself. I like a game that gives me options and doesnt make me conform to how some guy on the internet wants me to play.

I'd like to know what happened to Solo Uprisings too.

Yes, MMO, blabla. If I wanted to play group content I'd go back to WoW and my guild there, and I'd never have to pug for anything. Yes yes, go play a solo game then, you say. I would if I could find one that ticks all my boxes the way SWTOR used to do.

I had such high hopes for Uprisings, and going by the video clips it looked pretty much exactly as I had imagined. But without a Solo mode I probably won't do them. Looks like there's not much new content to keep me here for longer than December. I did't care for the KotFE story, and I doubt KotET will be any different.

Grinding old content (again!) for CXP is going to get really old really fast.

From the advertising I thought you would be able to do them solo with 3 crew companions, if that's been dropped im gutted. The problem with group only content like this is, as soon as "The Horde" have done it, latecomers or people with restricted gametime are sht out of luck. Try doing a H2 Star Fortress now, noone wants to do them!

From the advertising I thought you would be able to do them solo with 3 crew companions, if that's been dropped im gutted. The problem with group only content like this is, as soon as "The Horde" have done it, latecomers or people with restricted gametime are sht out of luck. Try doing a H2 Star Fortress now, noone wants to do them!

I do them still and will help people if they ask politely. Half the time before I get to answer someone in chat they are starting to yell at people not helping. If they don't have patience for me to respond on something like that I am not dealing with that attitude in a Star Fortress.