The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Broken Collections.

Erfin

I seem to have lost access to a few items I already unlocked in collection, unlocked by equipping set and paying with CC to unlock for account. This happened today, Oct 25, 2016. Anyone else having this issue? I still have my set equipped, but I wanted another set for my companion. The set is greyed out in collections, but still have the stamp on it unlocked for account.

This is the wrong forum, this forum is for discussion of the wider star wars universe.

There seems to have been some issues caused by today's patch, send in a ticket and they should be able to sort you out.

At times, I wonder if you have that first bit saved somewhere, due to how many posts there are in here with topics that don't belong. :p

At times, I wonder if you have that first bit saved somewhere, due to how many posts there are in here with topics that don't belong. :p

Would be nice if we could get them moved....

Maybe if folks didn't see any game related question they might take the hint and realize that they're in the wrong place.

To answer the question though, try a relog to see if that fixes it. If it doesn;t, you;re going to have to send in a ticket. Be sure to be polite and give specifics. The forums are player based so none of us can see what's happening.

Edited by dr_mike

Funny you should mention that, while writing that I was thinking I should attach that phrase to a keyboard shortcut, then I can insert it instantly.

ATM though I don't have it saved, I just type it so many times it's kinda been burned into my memory...

(This was the last we ever heard from the MadDutchman, as they were banned for considering macros the very next day) /sarcasm

One of the nice things about being a software developer is I can [REDACTED].

I can then proceed to [REDACTED] with impunity because [REDACTED].

I'd like to see BW deal with my [REDACTED] skills

On the off chance someone from BW actually DOES read this, no I am not actually advocating cheating in the game :)