Fate of the Empire

Redsaynsixtysix

Yeah, I really enjoyed KOTET as well.

What did you think of the ending? I personally liked it, but would have preferred a less deux-ex-machina ending for a character as impactful as Vitiate was to the entire TOR era.

Thanks for the kind words! I'm really grateful to be part of such a great community!:)

I was surprised Vitiate went down actually. I thought they were going to pull a Empire Strikes Back sort of thing where we claim the throne and then we get taken over by Valkorion and the antagonist wins. Which would then lead to the next expansion where we have to break free from Valkorion somehow. But ... it doesn't seem like that happened.

As for the deus ex machina with the holocron, I guess there had to be some way we as a protagonist would be able to resist him.

Overall I am pretty satisfied with the story. My one concern is where we go from here. Valkorion has been a major antagonist for so long (starting from Shadow of Revan for most classes, from the class story for the Jedi Knight), it's hard to imagine anything topping him.