Character Disappeared

DimosMenidi

Hello everyone,so my friend started playing the game a few days ago,today reached level 50 with a character named Rey'ema who was Mercenary,in a few days he would buy subscription but until then he wanted to make a jedi knight to try it out,so after making one he closed the game.Some time after he opened it again and logged on The Progenitor (the correct server) and he could see both of his characters in the character selection screen (the Jedi knight he made earlier,and the lvl 50 mercenary) ,so he went to play as the Jedi Knight,along with me that I made a Jedi Knight too to play with him. After we reached level 5 we decided to go on our mains to play some flashpoints but after he logged out to change character,his level 50 mercenary was completely gone,he is also removed from my friend's list and guild and when I add him it says the character doesn't exist. It also shows that he has finished the Bounty Hunter's story out of the 8 in the character screen, has the legacy achievements and also the buff to use in other characters too Edited by DimosMenidi

Is your friend picking the right server? usually that's been the cause previously. Don;t assume. Actually check for us.

You may also want to take a second and rewrite your post. Usually rambling one sentence posts get back a lot of "This ain't Facebook" response. Folks here are trying to help you. Don't make it harder for us trying to help you. Thanks.

Edited by dr_mike

EDITED, please he needs help to recover his char,it's reall annoying that happened

Possibilities to check:

* Did he see the character was missing *immediately* on picking "Log out" from the in-game menu?

* Or was it a case of hitting "Log out" then going to get a drink or to use the "small room", and a malicious family member clicking Delete on the character?

He should get his subscription, then he can enter a ticket to have the character restored. (Only subscribers can do that.) Make sure he describes approximately when it happened, the name and class and level of the deleted character, the server, where the character was the last time he saw it, and any other information that might help Customer Service to find it.

Possibilities to check:

* Did he see the character was missing *immediately* on picking "Log out" from the in-game menu?

* Or was it a case of hitting "Log out" then going to get a drink or to use the "small room", and a malicious family member clicking Delete on the character?

He should get his subscription, then he can enter a ticket to have the character restored. (Only subscribers can do that.) Make sure he describes approximately when it happened, the name and class and level of the deleted character, the server, where the character was the last time he saw it, and any other information that might help Customer Service to find it.

Immediately,we were on skype the whole time,he also has no brothers or sisters so impossible :p

In that case, get the subscription, log in to the game, and use the "?" in the bar at the top of the screen to add a customer service ticket to ask them to restore the character. As I said above, get your friend to give as much information as he can, and be polite. ("please restore my character that seems to have gone missing, here are the details", not "I demand that you scumsucking thieves give me back the character you stole from me", for example, and yes, I'm deliberately exaggerating the second one)

And good luck.

Well thanks for the replies but he doesn't want to sub if he doesn't get his character back,he will probably just delete the game after that,tbh it's really unfair to need to subscribe to get what you worked for back anyway.

He might have some luck explaining all those things in an email to, I think, support@swtor.com, or by posting on the SWTOR-related part of answers.ea.com.