No New Weekly Event

foxxycandy

It is still the Gree event as of now and in the patch notes it was stated that it was supposed to be bounty contract week yet the dates stated that it started on November 24th.

Hihi.. Maybe Bugged Up again just like Conquest'st launch ends up sometimes :D :/ Then it starts only on Next week cause Eaware Devs / Tech Team don't know the Meaning of HotFix Patch :D If fixed day or 2x days after then just to add Remaining time for Conquest & Ppl Happy. Nooo They've always left it on shelf for a week & launched like nothing happened on next Weekly Reset :D :/

Hopefully new Event starts soon even it's all the same for me as i dislike it how Events were Simplified a while back. As now they all come once a month.. Trololz :/ #Rip #Swtor thanks to 4.7.3 & 5.0 patch changes :/ Devs pushing out Pvp'ers, F2P'ers, Pref & almost ppl from every cathegory :p Kind Regards: Sub since launch & even bought Cartel Coins few times in 2015. Can say that given my share of support for Star Wars: The Old Republic :p Stopped buying after noticed that proper Mmo features didn't come & even Galactic Starfighter didn't get updates after Developmed was stopped in Autumn 2014 :(

Chat system is outdated just as the Game-Engine. Dropping Sub before November's automatic Renewal. Wish u & everyone else nice gaming in whatever game that is :)

Edited by Dragen
Added important Info