"complete random flashpoint" quest

Rolodome

Both quests for completing a random flashpoint (the intro quest and the other one) complete sporadically. Meaning, sometimes you queue up and do a random FP and it completes. Other times, it doesn't.

My guesses at the cause:

1) Some FPs count and some don't. Haven't been able to verify this one, as my FPs have been so sporadic.

2) This one seems more likely as the cause, especially with DvL going: If anyone in the group didn't queue random, then it doesn't complete the quest, even if the person with the quest queued up random. Haven't been able to test this one properly, as I don't have the people to queue up and test it with.

But 2 seems like the kind of thing that would be missed in testing. Technically, if one person didn't queue random, it's not a "random" FP and maybe the game is thinking that too, with regards to the quest.

Yes same happened for me few times in past 4.8 years. Sometimes these Missions do this & not so fun when it happens. Also Conquest Objective not registered even if 110% certain that did like should've.

I hope will be fixed at some day.

Kind Regards: Kind Regards: Been in Mmo Career since 2004. Appreciate Mmo's & Games in general where u Need to work for your Character's Proggression. Not given things with no effort on Silver Platter. Ofc on these days it's not the case with Swtor which is Sad. Cause of Watered Down Content since 3.0 :/

Edited by Dragen
Added important Details.