The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Report a cheater

KillerCeoc

Look at the upper right of the page you;re looking at. See that box labeled "Search Community"? Put the word 'cheater' in there and click on the Search button to the right.

You can try sending in a ticket to support@swtor.com. You're going to need to give specifics and details though. That's why I'm showing you the previous threads on this topic and it's been discussed at great length on what's needed to report someone.

You're also going to see discussion about why its not worth reporting folks as some folks feel that they never follow up on these reports and/or there's not enough details given to support such a claim.

If you need additional help, you'll have better luck posting here - http://www.swtor.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=255

This subforum is for the discussion of the Star Wars storyline, not in game issues.

Hope this helps

Edited by dr_mike

hi guys I want to seriously report a cheater I met in my last pvp warzone how can I do?

I can't find a blasted icon saying "here you can send a ticket or report a player"

You can click the help icon in-game, create a new ticket and then for "inappropriate player behaviour", then put in there the character name and the details of what they were doing, the date/time, etc.