Someone hacked the game or something is just off

DarkLordSnake

So I'm looking around on the GTN, and the final pack in shipment 8 is the Scavengers pack. You cannot click anything in that pack but you can preview them by selecting something that exists and preview it that way.

I don't know how this is possible but some items from the scavengers pack are listed on the GTN.

For example, Emberscale Dewback is listed on GTN for harbinger, those Advanced Mystic crystals are on GTN, Covert Pathfinder, all of these are not suppose to be out yet from what I know. The pack never showed up in the market, unless bioware released them accidentally?

Hm. It's possible they are from chance cubes. I seem to recall hearing there were some items popping up in the chance cube pool before official release. That's my guess.

That doesn't quite make sense, why would a chance cube sell an item that hasn't even released yet?

I've never seen that happen before, but I guess it could be possible.

That doesn't quite make sense, why would a chance cube sell an item that hasn't even released yet?
It's called a bug.

Many of them exist around the game.

The item has been patched into the game so it "exists" even if the pack it's supposed to be in hasn't been released for sale.

All it takes is for someone to have put a 1 where a 0 was supposed to go and all of a sudden the item drops from a cube.

Who cares, thanks justice forum warrior.

WTH dude - I was giving the guy (or gal) another thread where people were talking about it for clarification. Maybe next time take a smaller deep breath of those funny cigarettes before fighting for someone else's rights.

Edited by CrazyCT