Cant continue story mission

Argindor

Ive played my smuggler to lvl 33 now, after fnishing all tasks on Dromund Kaas I am tasked to go talk to Risha to finish the mission. The mission icon appears on the map, the mission tracker also works properly, yet i am not able to speak to Risha. If i click on her she only responds with her standard voice line. Please help me out with this Ive gotten really frustrated the past half hour logging on and off continuosly.:mad:

Certainly not Dromund Kaas, so Coruscant? Or Nar Shaddaa at the end of chapter 1?

Did you use any means of quick-travel? Like porting to a strong hold or using priority-transport ship instead of going trough the hangar/airlock?

The mission-tracker leading you to a npc that has nothing to say is usually the result of avoiding a trigger, and is mainly caused by using a means of travel that wasn't available at release. In general during leveling pretend there is no stronghold, no priority transports, no H2-travel, nothing. Go through the hangar/orbital station to enter and leave your ship, and use your ship to travel to the next planet.

If you ever get stuck in a mission, try to go back to the previous planet and then use the traditional method of traveling, this should then trigger a cutscene or otherwise advance the mission.

Edited by Mubrak