Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Guys playing girl characters.

Talsalus

I have 3 male and one female created.

Trooper, Bh and Sith inquisitor have all be male, and each one has a "style".

I am (as far as I have seen) the only type 1 body human commando in my 32 levels. I have only seen one other type 1 and it was a vanguard. The rest as 3s and 4s with a rare 2.

My Bh is a type 3 chiss because a huge bounty hunter has been so far very fitting.

My sith inq is a type 1 male Rattataki. besides my belly type one is close to what I look like

My JC is a female Mirialan , type 1 body and (imo) smoking hot.

Say what you want to about me, but I tried to make each of my classes so far different or unique.

I think I pulled it off very well with my commando, because every other commando appears to be captain fatty or Andre the giant.

Sometimes I wish I had picked type 2 tough, to look at bit more "mincing" (correct word?) but type 1 has looked good in the armor so far.

Not played BH or the inquisitor enough to make a call, but both of them have fitted into the role well so far.

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone that actually sees a female character in a game and assumes it's a girld playing the character is naive. I would estimate 99% are fat middle aged blokes in a string vest, unshaven and belching at their monitors as they slobber over their family size bag of crisps.

Stereotypes and cliches are a crutch for people too stupid to form their own opinion.

Probably best for everyone that the misconception exists though.

One is reduces the amount of harassment and generally prevents more guys from making fools of themselves. Two it helps curve the power women have over men in video games. All that's out the window in a vent channel were women are generally the queen bee with a force of worker neckbeards doing their bidding. But elsewhere it's not quite so bad, but then there are those hopefuls who think that every female character they group with offers the chance for a gamer girlfriend.

Hello all,

After careful review of the thread, we have decided not to re-open it. We ask that threads on the General Discussion forum are focused on discussion of Star Wars™: The Old Republic™. Since this thread is not discussing the game or gameplay we feel it is off topic and keep it closed.

Thank you for your understanding.

Edited by Qishari