Items from the Revenge Pack are "Bound on Pickup"

BLACKX_DK

Hey, so I bought a few Revenge Packs from the Cartel Market and all the items that I claimed from my Item Stash after I opened the crates were instantly bound to my character without any timer indicating when it would be "un-bound". I linked the items to my friends in the guild chat which uncovered that these items were "Binds on Pickup" even though they are regular Cartel Market armor and weapons. I am talking about the Reaver set, the WL-29 Blaster rifle a Canon and some few other items. I am pretty sure this is a bug. Please fix it, I am afraid to claim any other items from these packs should they become bound to me forever.

Hey, so I bought a few Revenge Packs from the Cartel Market and all the items that I claimed from my Item Stash after I opened the crates were instantly bound to my character without any timer indicating when it would be "un-bound". I linked the items to my friends in the guild chat which uncovered that these items were "Binds on Pickup" even though they are regular Cartel Market armor and weapons. I am talking about the Reaver set, the WL-29 Blaster rifle a Canon and some few other items. I am pretty sure this is a bug. Please fix it, I am afraid to claim any other items from these packs should they become bound to me forever.

Are you sure the bound ones came from the Revenge packs? DvL Reward Packs (the ones you get for completing levels of the DvL event) give BoP items, and you mentioned the Reaver set that also drops from those packs.