The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

User Interface Windows in SWTOR Bugged!

Rzfk

Since the Release of 4.7.1 my friends and i have taken a note that the time it takes to open Guild / Legacy / Cargo bays and Crew Skill / Crafting Trainers and Cartel Market / Collections UI Windows has been and still is gradually taking longer and longer. it is now taking 7 seconds or more to open the UI Windows in game.

Since the Release of 4.7.1 my friends and i have taken a note that the time it takes to open Guild / Legacy / Cargo bays and Crew Skill / Crafting Trainers and Cartel Market / Collections UI Windows has been and still is gradually taking longer and longer. it is now taking 7 seconds or more to open the UI Windows in game.

Try a complete reinstall of the game....a refreshed OS wouldn't be bad either. The only reason this could happen is your internet connection being bad/some random bug in your client. Since thousands of us do not have this bug...

Try a complete reinstall of the game....a refreshed OS wouldn't be bad either. The only reason this could happen is your internet connection being bad/some random bug in your client. Since thousands of us do not have this bug...

No, it really is slower now than it used to be. The implication is that it is linked to the amount of stuff in the hold you are trying to open - the more items in it, the slower it is.

Of course, if you give all your spare junk to Tora, it speeds up again.