Normal Bonus Quests at level 65 - worthless or intended?

Sarova

Due to the XP boost, I hit level 65 on an alt very early. I noticed that once I hit level 65, the bonus quests on all worlds & in Flashpoints (e.g. Manaan, Ilum) became worthless (no reward, not even credits). Is this intended? Are they for XP only? Edited by Sarova

Due to the XP boost, I hit level 65 on an alt very early. I noticed that once I hit level 65, the bonus quests on all worlds & in Flashpoints (e.g. Manaan, Ilum) became worthless (no reward, not even credits). Is this intended? Are they for XP only?

This is normal. If they only had XP rewards before, they will have no reward now, because you can't earn any more XP at 65. Presumably, when KoTET launches, and the cap goes to 70, you will again get XP for those bonus missions, until you hit 70, and then they will have no reward again.

Note that you can still get rewards for most bonus missions in Heroics, which will be in the 12k to 18k credits range at level 65, depending on the mission. And if you do it in a group, the bonus mission reward is multiplied by the number of players in the group.

Edited by Adric_the_Red