The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Shae Vizla's customization

KRAVENPL

I want her in her old armor personally. I adore the Shae Vizla armor set, and its way better than Commander Vizla's armor set. It would kinda be weird to have her with an younger appearance though when she's supposed to be older.

Honestly I'm just happy I get bae vizla. Now I can have multiple Mando companions...and.. one of them is Mandalore.

(would so be cooler if it was a different Mandalore but Shae will satisfy my fanboyism)

Can't wait to put her in Slave girl outfit :D

Kinda this, but I agree on one thing well make that two. Yeah her original original was better iconic even, but so is the younger Shae. But let's be real if they give us one or both we should set our expectations very low if we're wrong and it turns great well pleasant surprise, if we're right well at least we won't be surprised right? :rak_02:

Kinda this, but I agree on one thing well make that two. Yeah her original original was better iconic even, but so is the younger Shae. But let's be real if they give us one or both we should set our expectations very low if we're wrong and it turns great well pleasant surprise, if we're right well at least we won't be surprised right? :rak_02:

Already bought the slave collar from Belsavis social vendor too :D

I'm sure you wont be able to change her armor at all much like every 4.0 companion and beyond we have gotten (aside from original vanilla companions who have come back).

Hopefully 5.0 will fix that, there have been enough complaints but here's to hoping at least

I'm sure you wont be able to change her armor at all much like every 4.0 companion and beyond we have gotten (aside from original vanilla companions who have come back).

And the interesting thing is, you could Preview Item on them and some characters would show up with the selected item in the Preview Window...