The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Secret Agent Armor Set Bugged

arunav

Currently, the waist/belt is missing its "buckle" when equipped. This is on male body type 2, but I believe affects other male types as well.

For females, it displays correctly.

This is a rare set, and I wasn't sure how else to get the bug known, though I did submit an in-game report. I hope the developers can fix this, since, again, it's a pretty rare set.

Thought posting here would also be seen.

Edited by arunav

• 2 weeks later...

There is more wrong with that set:

• The chest sounds like made of tin sheets, especially when jumping, but even when just running around. It's as if you stomp on an empty tin can.
  • It looks very badly at the armpit, with distorted polygons where the sleeves meet the vest (fem. 1+2, male 2)
  • On female 1+2 there are similar artifacts showing on the neck when you raise your arms a bit (firing a rifle)

I could bring myself to try ignore the graphic issues, but the sound is too disturbing.

Too bad, such a nice set. Won't be unlocking it until it's fixed...

Edited by Mubrak

Could be worse. Could be the Septsilk armour set (Synthweavers can craft it for level 32+). The helmet is one of those lower-face masks like the Ravager set has, and we know these always extend down the neck. So far, so good. The top, on a female, is a bare-midriff sports-bra layout, but with what looks like a whiplash collar that extends up almost to the chin. It looks pretty stupid in and of itself, and clips monstrously with the neck part of the mask.