Can't locate Rendezvous Beacon G-77 for bounty looking for Novane

ursanbear

I'm at the map coords and am standing on the spot that the beacon is located, but there's no beacon.

It's supposed to be located just north west of Outpost Salara in Jundland @ -10,431, just under (or on) the rock bridge.

I've done this bounty before and I don't remember the beacon being here, so I figured it's just a randomized location.

Am I missing something?

I've done this bounty before and I don't remember the beacon being here, so I figured it's just a randomized location.

Am I missing something?

1. It *is* a randomised location, with a handful of possible places on each planet. (It is always at one of those specific spots, but its location for *you* changes each time you get the mission.)

Example: on Dromund Kaas:

* Just after the first stairway as you go from the Dark Temple taxi toward the temple.

* On the raised platform in the large open area on the way to the Unfinished Colossus site.

* On a rock by a waterfall round the back of the Revanite camp

* On an incomplete/broken walkway above the destroy-three-shuttles H2 area, where all the defective droids are, just on the western edge of Kaas City.

The Kingpin missions are each in a fixed single position that doesn't change.

2. You are missing, as the other poster said, that the event is over until next month. Unlike recent months, this month only had one week of this event.

1. It *is* a randomised location, with a handful of possible places on each planet. (It is always at one of those specific spots, but its location for *you* changes each time you get the mission.)

No.

Each beacon corresponds to a specific Henchman. The only thing that's "random" is which Henchman you have to kill or capture. Once you get "assigned" a particular Henchman, the beacon location for that Henchman is always in the same spot on that planet.

So on Coruscant, Novane is always in the Jedi temple, in the same spot, and his beacon always shows up there, even if you don't have that bounty mission, or any bounty mission at all. The beacon for Zinda Kent is always in the Old Galactic Market, on a platform near the World Boss. If you get the mission for her, you have to go to that location to activate the beacon and kill or capture her. The beacon for Sogan Sur is always in the same spot in the Justicar area, and so on.

This holds true for every planet. Which Henchman you have to kill or capture is random, but the beacon for each speciifc Henchman is always in the same spot. The beacon for Henchman A is always at location 1. The beacon for Henchman B is always at location 2. The beacon for Henchman C is always at location 3. It doesn't matter how many times you do them, or if you do them on the same or different characters. The location where you find a specific Henchman on a given planet never changes.