Interesting things happening in Flashpoints. GM Harrassment?

kimurakimako

We have had our toons kicked offline, our internet pinged till dumped, mobs spawned in missions that shouldn't be there and just keep coming, pulled like a power but with no mob using it into fresh groups of mobs, lagged in place with perfect ping while my fiance watched and could interact with her but not with the game itself until relogged, had Boss mobs that do not have heals goto full health for no reason, and had our powers turned off specifically the disrupt which is what was needed to kill the technical mob.

I would say this is a rating Denial of Service but I figure it is the GM's. We don't cheat.... cause we don't have to.

Recommended fix for bug: Cancel accounts, send money to your competitors and remark on every gaming platform about your cheating GM's Have a nice day

Cancelled as well. We had figured how to beat that boss with 2 players yet you couldn't let us finish that Flashpoint. OK you lost two more subscriptions. YOu get payed to run off customers so they goto WoW? Just asking.