In the halls of Elysium

firestarter

Okay this took me quite a while to find so let me see if I can help. the coordinates are 719,192. However, it is not line of site. Frome the taxi at Outpost Ghrent lolok at your map and go across the river. Get to the main road and go left. There is a small turn to the right. Folllow that trail to the entrance for the Inquisitor Phase. hope this helps.

Okay this took me quite a while to find so let me see if I can help. the coordinates are 719,192. However, it is not line of site. Frome the taxi at Outpost Ghrent lolok at your map and go across the river. Get to the main road and go left. There is a small turn to the right. Folllow that trail to the entrance for the Inquisitor Phase. hope this helps.

I had the same problem and this was the explanation I got in-game and that worked perfectly!

• 2 weeks later...
It showed me exactly where to go. Less of failue of quest design, more of failure of reading.

What are you talking about? The quest entry when you check the Codex just says "House Thul has set up a personal shuttle for you. Take the shuttle to the Elysium in Garus Valley"

The way that's worded sounds like the Elysium is in Garus Valley (which it is), while the shuttle could be anywhere.

• 3 years later...