Smuggler and Chapter 2 final mission (Spoilers)

CorellianWannabe

So my smuggler sneaks on board the vessel we are going to rob, and the docking official is surprised because the pilot is Chiss. Funny thing is my smuggler actually is Chiss, so hearing him say he was a surprise to his parents was hilarious for a completely different reason.

Were legacy unlocks supposed to be the game from the start, and if so shouldn't the reactions from NPCs have been coded to reflect that? I suppose my smuggler could simply be a bad actor who gets by on charm (and explosives), so he wouldn't fool the official anyway- but it's silly to say 'The pilot is supposed to be Chiss (with the implication the individual is not), who are you?' to a Chiss standing in front of you.

Edited by CorellianWannabe

So my smuggler sneaks on board the vessel we are going to rob, and the docking official is surprised because the pilot is Chiss. Funny thing is my smuggler actually is Chiss, so hearing him say he was a surprise to his parents was hilarious for a completely different reason.

Were legacy unlocks supposed to be the game from the start, and if so shouldn't the reactions from NPCs have been coded to reflect that? I suppose my smuggler could simply be a bad actor who gets by on charm (and explosives), so he wouldn't fool the official anyway- but it's silly to say 'The pilot is supposed to be Chiss (with the implication the individual is not), who are you?' to a Chiss standing in front of you.

No legacy unlocks were not in the game from the start, there really was no legacy unlocks at that time. Legacy unlocks came later.