Speeders have no sound, pls help !

Gatohk

Hi all,

Some of my speeders have no engine sound when mount up ( Completely silent). In fact, those speeders I got sound actually share the same type of engine sound ( Aratech, Lhosan Razor, Orlean, ..etc). All other speeders like Eternal Warblazer, Joko TZ8, Sienar PR3, Zakuulan Drifter...etc have no sound at all....

I have tried everything like reinstall the game, delete the cache file, repair install/ delete bitraider folder, disable my on board sound card and bought a new sound card... still does't work, most of the sound effects are fine except occasional silent conversation, but the engine sound is always missing 100% of time.

Can anyone help me with this problem please? it is really frustrating without any clue on how to solve it, could it be my Ram too low? (3,25G, WinXp, sound card: use on board or new Xonar DGX same issue )

Thanks !

Anyone have some idea on the possible cause? tried deleting the sound asset file and repaired by the launcher, still doesn't work, most of the speeders are without any sound, but other sound effects are fine.

Please help !:(

• 2 weeks later...

The speeder sound came back last time after the latest patch,. But the next day when I logged in again it is gone.....

I have tried to switch from streaming to non streaming launcher, to repair or fix the install but still missing the enginee sound of most speeders. Updated the sound card drivers, reinstalled from scratch, still the same, could it be missing some of the previous game update?

Please someone help me!