Launcher completely broken for more than a day

Vaxael

So, here's the full story:

When trying to get the latest patch, it kept getting stuck at 62.5%, and after restarting the launcher multiple times, I saw advice to restart my computer. After doing so, my launcher will not even 'launch.' In certain parts of my task manager, it will say that it is running, but it will never ACTUALLY be running, as though it were just a background program. I cannot try and restart, because if I try again without ending the bugged one it will say that 'I cannot run multiple instances,' and if I try again after ending the bugged one, the new one just bugs the same way. I have tried absolutely everything I can think of to get it to work (run on different graphics card, run as administrator, multiple computer restarts, etc.) and none of it has made any difference. I have deleted the patch folder, as other help forums I have seen have said to do, and it made absolutely no difference (the folder has even mysteriously reappeared, because REASONS I guess...). For whatever reason, I don't even HAVE a FixLauncher.exe. If this is not fixed, I don't think I will even be able to PLAY the game. Help?

This is my fourth time trying to find a solution on these forums after receiving NO ANSWERS

Edited by Vaxael

With nortons ensure the firewall is set to allow and not auto for the exception

with the launcher closed if a patch folder exists in the game folder delete it and retry

I have already said, deleting the patch folder does nothing, and it just reappears whenever I try to start the launcher again. Also, Norton has never caused a problem in the past, as it has been on this computer for at least half a year, and this problem only came up a few days ago.