Never did Oricon with the Dread Masters before. I wasn't sure if they were ops or not. I did base game, Makeb, decided to skip Illum, and I'm still on Rishi in SOR.

Can Oricon be done single player? Both my knight and sage are 65

Most of it can be done solo, but the end of the quest chain is the operations.

The 2 ops at the end of Oricon are super easy in story mode, as well as fun. I suggest looking up a quick guide on dulfy so you get the general idea(you don't have to memorise it, just see the key points), and then jump head first as a DPS(easier role to fill).

You'll have fun, trust me.

The Ops at the end of the Oricon storyline are the reason I've held off doing anything Oricon. I do want to experience the storyline and really do want to build up enough rep to get some of the vendor goodies but I don't want to get stuck with unable to abandon Ops taking up slots in my quest log.

I don't really do raids/ops in MMOs anymore because I have this bad habit of taking them too seriously and stressing over it, and while some of my guild has returned with the DvL event, it's not enough for a full group and trying to group outside of guild is too much of a chance of getting clueless people vs people who know what they're doing.

I did these OPs when they were new - and my hate for them never went away. I'm going out of the way of them as much as possible. Not 10 horses can drag me into Palace again. Only with very good friends I trust.

I did Fortress in SM a week ago - but only the last boss - Brontë - they needed one for the Group Finder thing - and after everything was explained, I found it relatively easy as well - after 2 or 3 wipes because of 2 or 3 Newbies there.

But these are still my most hated OPs. Ravagers comes after that ( lots of Master & Blaster wipes ), and I never did the other new OP so far.

Edited by AlrikFassbauer

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.