i'm confused on this whole knights of the eternal throne pre-order thing

Evangalion

hey yall i'm a bit confused on this whole knights of the eternal throne pre-order thing. I've clicked on the pre-order button it takes me to another link showing all the perks for pre-orderering. I click on the pre-order button again and it takes me to signing up for a subscription. since i'm already a sub not sure what to do here. it leads me to think that knights of the eternal throne for subs is going to be like knights of the fallen empire. but I can't entirely be sure on that theory. I wanted to see how much the pre-order cost was going to be but I don't really know as it takes me to sign up for a subscription which I already have. anyone know the details on price of eternal throne etc?

I'm thinking it will work like this expac, and all subs need to do is well, stay subbed. I found it interesting that they included a new sub perk comp as well. The mount looks nice, but hey, comps are good.

You are not alone, everyone else outside EAs Marketing is too, but in plain English

If you are a sub on

25th Oct you get the companion

27th Nov you get the walker

from 25th Oct to 27th Nov, the above plus 3 days early access on the 29th Nov

2nd Dec or later you get access to KotET

yeah but the confusion lies for the subs. as when you click on the preorder button it takes you through 2 links only to sub. so for subs they need to make the clairifcation about things. where in for non subs pre-ordering is as simple as subscribing

I will keep my subscription up as ususal and leave it at that.

They have said a few dates where we must have a active subscription so I keep it up and running.