Voss Planetary

Cuiwe

Just a quick question:

What happens if you answer all 3 questions correctly in the...vision / dream world? A quick explanation:

When you first arrive you are greeted by 4 Voss: your guide and those three that ask you how would you react in a scenario. If you answer wrongly, a thick red fog falls down. Likewise with a green fog if you answer correctly. It's...just take a look for yourself, a part of my visual swtorcyclopedia ;) :

found some answer : http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=7242518

as well as walktrough but it doesn't have the right answer , just details about what you fight , here : http://www.swtor-spy.com/quests/the-trials-2/5854/

Thanks. So, yet another choice that "matters", eh?

Was everything good with my video? Just so I know those came out properly.

Before doing the trials, you should do the quest from of a Voss outside the temple. She will ask you to go read some inscriptions near altars. They are short testimonies of ancient Voss, and give you insights about the role of the Mystics and the way Voss society works. Things to remember for the first vision:

1- The Mystics' visions are always right.

2- Only an Interpreter can give the meaning of a vision (even the Mystic that has seen the vision can't interpret his own vision). The interpreter can be wrong.

3- "We do what we must." If a vision says that you must sacrifice yourself to ensure Voss survival, you must sacrifice yourself.

That part of the trial is not the same if you're an Imperial or a Republican.

Before doing the trials, you should do the quest from of a Voss outside the temple. She will ask you to go read some inscriptions near altars. They are short testimonies of ancient Voss, and give you insights about the role of the Mystics and the way Voss society works. Things to remember for the first vision:

1- The Mystics' visions are always right.

2- Only an Interpreter can give the meaning of a vision (even the Mystic that has seen the vision can't interpret his own vision). The interpreter can be wrong.

3- "We do what we must." If a vision says that you must sacrifice yourself to ensure Voss survival, you must sacrifice yourself.

That part of the trial is not the same if you're an Imperial or a Republican.

I know that. 4 obelisks just being out there.

What was more important to me was to answer this in character. That guy wouldn't be stubborn( "I'm always right hurr!" ) even if it bit him in the ***. He is more of a Picard. But...perhaps...to comply with traditions of a species you're currently visiting...yeah, it has potential. Maybe I did this cutscene disservice. Not because I answered wrong(/meh), but perhaps it'd lead to another type of insight into a character than it currently does. I doubt it'd honestly.

*slight spoiler*

I find it kind of amusing that you can totally destroy one of their prophecies in the JK story, and the Voss with you gets so pissed to be proven wrong that she attacks you. :p

Edited by Tamyn

I've thought of another question:

Near the end of Consular arc in the Dark Heart you can choose to get an "artifact of immense power" as opposed to answers to a few questions. But when you recover the artifact, nothing happens and the bonus auto finishes(provided it is a bonus). What's up with that?

I just used it as an excuse to change my colour crystal. According to my story, the crystal WAS the "artifact of immense power".