The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Dark Advisor without steel pieces and with long sleeves

Dark Advisor looks really well, even on males. Despite the legs being a retex of Handmaiden's model, the texturing is doing good job so they don't look skin-tight. Tabard also works well with the lower body, despite stretching.

Could we, please, get a version of this set that has long sleeves, no weird steel pieces on the chest and some little retex? It would look so much like the iconic Jedi robes :[[[[

Please. It's been five years!

http://i35.tinypic.com/b7apmu.jpg

Edited by Alec_Fortescue

MMO artists always seem to love big clunky attached stuff for some reason. I'd like to think they're somewhere out there, reading the forums and giggling, as they add another barf bag to a Jedi robe or crazy tassels to a shirt and brown straps that can't be dyed.

Tbh tho, it's probably more like this:

BW: Hey contract artists, we need some outfits. Here's a vague theme we'd like filled.

Artists: How about this?

BW: Too much like RL. This is sci-fi. Think technology, fantasy, magnificent fantastical design!

Artists: So you want us to put a bunch of random **** onto clothing so that it looks more like the fashion of a sci-fi, imaginary society?

BW: More or less.

Artists: Ok, how about this?

BW: More barf bags, less Old Navy.

Artists: Alright, alright *puts on giant antenna and backpack*

BW: Now that's more like it!

Yeah they would be well served to just release some Jedi/Sith style robe variations similar to the robes in the sequels.

People have been asking for these forever, they have come fairly close a couple times....but for some reason refuse to make them exact.

Did I miss something here? Are we talking about the same Dark Advisor set?

The one I have is an obvious playerfication of KotFE Lana's armour, OK, with a few changes (no hood, less mismatched gloves, and smaller knee plates, slight colour pattern change), but recognisably from the same wardrobe designer as Lana's "gear". (Excuse me for noticing that Lana's Companion/Contact panel does describe her as the Dark Advisor...)