Korriban/Tython Status

ThEeLcOnDoR

At some point during the Rise of the Eternal Empire, Korriban's many temples were reduced to rubble from bombardment by the Zakuul Fleet for the Sith's unwillingness to bend the knee. Though it would be later rebuilt, many ancient artifacts were left buried beneath the sands.[20] ~Wookiepedia-Korriban

I am wondering if one of the Devs could help out on this one. Because it has been a thorn in my side, particulary in terms of Roleplay perspective.

I would like a confirmation from a Dev whether we can actually go to Tython or Korriban and Roleplay there, after the invasions of Zakuul practically razed them into dust. As Lore says "later" but how later is not specified. Or would any information be deemed a spoiler and cannot be handed out as for upcoming expansion/s?

At some point during the Rise of the Eternal Empire, Korriban's many temples were reduced to rubble from bombardment by the Zakuul Fleet for the Sith's unwillingness to bend the knee. Though it would be later rebuilt, many ancient artifacts were left buried beneath the sands.[20] ~Wookiepedia-Korriban

I am wondering if one of the Devs could help out on this one. Because it has been a thorn in my side, particulary in terms of Roleplay perspective.

I would like a confirmation from a Dev whether we can actually go to Tython or Korriban and Roleplay there, after the invasions of Zakuul practically razed them into dust. As Lore says "later" but how later is not specified. Or would any information be deemed a spoiler and cannot be handed out as for upcoming expansion/s?

Just pretend Zacool never happened. Because it's really not even half as cool as Zacool sounds like. They also most likely ruined an universe they brewed for quite some time.