Make Oricon Available at level 51

americanaussie

I know this is a long shot, but gee oh gee I'd love an alternative to Ilum and Makeb. At 55, I'm always ready for SOR so I end up skipping Oricon. It'd be super fantastic to have 3 planets to rotate between at 51. I really am not fond of Ilum or Makeb. Totally gonna look into pvp next time methinks.

I know this is a long shot, but gee oh gee I'd love an alternative to Ilum and Makeb. At 55, I'm always ready for SOR so I end up skipping Oricon. It'd be super fantastic to have 3 planets to rotate between at 51. I really am not fond of Ilum or Makeb. Totally gonna look into pvp next time methinks.

Strange, cause by the time i finish chapter 1 of my class story, i am already level 65 or very close to it, but then i do all quests on the worlds up to Chapter 1 completion.....by then, you can just do the class quests and then go right to Oricon......i personally don't have a problem with Makeb or Illum, i personally can't stand taris or Balmorra, but i still do them, cause i know, if i do all the quests on the following worlds, i can do just the class quests and go right to the revan expansion.

Republic: Origin World, Coruscant, Taris, Nar Shaddaa, Tatooine, Alderaan

Empire: Origin World, Dromand Kaas, Balmorra, Nar Shaddaa, Tatooine, Alderaan.

By then, i am ALWAYS level 65...or close to it and since you said nothing about the earlier worlds, then you likely are fine with them, its just Illum and Makeb you are hoping to skip, doing it this way, is better....well it works for me anyway.

If that is too slow for you or too tedious for you, then buy a level 60 token, problem solved.

Edited by JamieKirby