The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

CM New Cyborg Appearance?

Bookworm_Jedi

Thought about creating a cyborg character and I notice how it's limited to the face only. Without putting it into a pack, perhaps possible to make a toon have a cyborg arm like winter soldier? Or perhaps a leg?

Or unlock the ability to make a cyborg across all races? I'd love to see a cyborg zabrak or a cyborg cathar :cool:

Thought about creating a cyborg character and I notice how it's limited to the face only. Without putting it into a pack, perhaps possible to make a toon have a cyborg arm like winter soldier? Or perhaps a leg?

Or unlock the ability to make a cyborg across all races? I'd love to see a cyborg zabrak or a cyborg cathar :cool:

there are several cartel armor sets that give those looks

Not only random but limited to certain cartel packs that may not be available at the moment, or chance cubes that have an even lower chance to get you what you want. (random draw out of everything ever released on the CM)

If you're looking for something specific buy it from the GTN. If you want to spend the cartel coins, it's usually better to buy cartel packs to sell them on the GTN and use the profits to buy the items you actually want.

As for the cyborg armors, Tor-Fashion is your friend, though most of them are more droid than cyborg, or outright silly (why bother preserving that upper leg?) There are some nice gloves / cybernetic hands, though.

http://tor-fashion.com/category/database/appearance-database/appearance-style/cyberneticcyborg/

Edited by Mubrak