shadow of revan for level 60 token players

miaamayes

i asked customer services to ask if shadow of revan can also be accessed by level 60 token players on mission terminal aboard the ship like the expansion rise of the hutt cartel can be accessed for level 60 token players,the told me to post on forums but have no idea where this goes so devs can see the idea I posted now.i know its free for suscribers like me who play from level 1 but would be good if can play it with level 60 token character.

i asked customer services to ask if shadow of revan can also be accessed by level 60 token players on mission terminal aboard the ship like the expansion rise of the hutt cartel can be accessed for level 60 token players,the told me to post on forums but have no idea where this goes so devs can see the idea I posted now.i know its free for suscribers like me who play from level 1 but would be good if can play it with level 60 token character.

In a nutshell when you use a level 60 token you get locked out of class stories, companion stories, and shadow of revan storyline

In a nutshell when you use a level 60 token you get locked out of class stories, companion stories, and shadow of revan storyline

And the DvL event.

Ilum, Makeb, Oricon, CZ-198, the Black Hole, Sector X, the HK-51 quest, and planetary mission arcs, exploration missions, and side missions are not affected by starting KotFE, so are available for insta-60 characters.

I don't know about dailies on Rishi and Yavin.

I don't know about dailies on Rishi and Yavin.

I was curious about this so I took my free instant 60 character (who I've done chapters 1-16 on) to Yavin where I could do all the dailies and weeklies including The Enemy Within (where you defeat Revan). On Rishi from what I could tell you can do all those dailies there to.

My character could also travel to destroyed Ziost, travel to the landing zone and do the dailies there.