My Smuggler Class Mission is Stuck.

Killown

The Mission Name is "Beryl's Bargain" and the Quest log says I have to talk to Agent Soganti.

I already did that, but the quest marker didn't move nor did the quest log update, I tried to go back into my ship and back onto Taris, but that didn't seem to work. so now I can't move on with my main quest.

side note: I entered Taris via the Guild Flag Ship when I first went to the Planet, and walked into the hangar and talked to Soganti that way.

side note: I entered Taris via the Guild Flag Ship when I first went to the Planet, and walked into the hangar and talked to Soganti that way.
And that's where you went wrong. You are supposed to fly there in your personal ship, and then meet Agent S. on your way to talk to Beryl. I know you did basically that, but there's apparently some little bit in the code that doesn't get flipped if you get there by any other means, so even though Agent S. is there, and you can go through his whole conversation, you still can't proceed onward to talking with Beryl.

I had this same mission get hung up on me at the same point, just last week, though for slightly different reasons. Anyway, try the following:

1) Exit the spaceport. Doesn't matter where you go, just somplace where you anren't in any instanced area.

2) Open your Mission Log and Reset the Mission.

3) Use your fleet pass to go to the Fleet.

4) Go to your class hangar, board your ship and fly to Taris.

Or:

1) HIt U and Travel to your Stronghold (any SH you own, as long as it isn't DK).

2) Exit to your Stronghold's planet.

3) Open your Mission Log and Reset the Mission.

4) Return to your Stronghold, and this time Exit to your Ship, and fly to Taris.

Now that you've actually flown there in your ship:

5) Exit your ship, and Agent S. should be there again, except this time, when you finish talking to him, your mission should advance, and you can proceed to your visit with Beryl.

• Like 1