Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

DvL armour vendor

Pscyon

It seems rather inevitable that people will lose their Trailblazer armour from the event. Some will accidently sell it, some will delete a character that holds some or all of the pieces, etc. Rather than having time wasted (both by players and customer support) to have these items restored, I suggest they're made available to buy from a vendor for anyone who qualified for the pieces in question. This could be on a new vendor, though probably the best solution is just to use the event vendors allready in the cartel bazaar area. Less npc clutter that way.

Since the armour is BoL with no modifications that can be extracted, and the stats are of no use to companions anyway, I don't see any problem in people acquiring replacements or spares.

It seems rather inevitable that people will lose their Trailblazer armour from the event. Some will accidently sell it, some will delete a character that holds some or all of the pieces, etc. Rather than having time wasted (both by players and customer support) to have these items restored, I suggest they're made available to buy from a vendor for anyone who qualified for the pieces in question. This could be on a new vendor, though probably the best solution is just to use the event vendors allready in the cartel bazaar area. Less npc clutter that way.

Since the armour is BoL with no modifications that can be extracted, and the stats are of no use to companions anyway, I don't see any problem in people acquiring replacements or spares.

If you accidentally sell it you can always buy it back. (Though I'm pretty sure you wouldn't be able to sell it anyway due to it having a golden cartel market symbol on it but ya'know.) And if it comes to a point where you somehow deleted it from your inventory you can just contact Customer Support. A few weeks ago I deleted a character forgetting It still had all of the DvL legacy gear on it, I contacted Customer Support and a few hours later the deleted character was returned to me.

IMO...you delete it, it should be gone forever.

Stop getting click happy and identify what you are selling/deleting.

The most common "I deleted it" I've seen on the forums has been "... because I deleted the character who was wearing it". But yeah, check what a character has before typing DELETE in the box...

IMO...you delete it, it should be gone forever.

Stop getting click happy and identify what you are selling/deleting.

So let's say you had a Defiant Vented Lightsaber and you were rushing to clean things out of your inventory for some reason, you accidentally delete the Defiant Vented Lightsaber before binding it.

All hypothetically speaking of course, but you're saying you'd be alright with just taking the hit and not receiving your item back?

So let's say you had a Defiant Vented Lightsaber and you were rushing to clean things out of your inventory for some reason, you accidentally delete the Defiant Vented Lightsaber before binding it.

All hypothetically speaking of course, but you're saying you'd be alright with just taking the hit and not receiving your item back?

I would be smart enough to buy it back. When I do my mass vendoring, I check what I am selling, aka I read every name...I do not just click it away unless it is green or blue.

If I had to rush to clear out inventory...I sell all trash then jump into whatever it is without worry, I expand my inventory pretty big, have the droid vendor to summon, and if it needs more expeditious I just dump it into my cargo bay.

Take responsibility, and/or tell impatient people to wait while you take another 2 minutes to deal with your inventory.

I would be smart enough to buy it back. When I do my mass vendoring, I check what I am selling, aka I read every name...I do not just click it away unless it is green or blue.

If I had to rush to clear out inventory...I sell all trash then jump into whatever it is without worry, I expand my inventory pretty big, have the droid vendor to summon, and if it needs more expeditious I just dump it into my cargo bay.

Take responsibility, and/or tell impatient people to wait while you take another 2 minutes to deal with your inventory.

Lol, well considering this is just your opinion of things whatever, but just because a person is impatient doesn't mean they deserve their items to be destroyed for good. People make mistakes as we are all human.

CM stuff cannot be vendored so people just discard them from inventory.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.