New updates have shafted my performance.

Cassowen

I dont run the most powerful computer, so when something screws with something its effect on the game is noticeable. Im not sure if its the latest game update, the latest windows updates, or the latest nvidia driver but something has dropped my performance by some 20 percent. Anyone else notice this?

I dont run the most powerful computer, so when something screws with something its effect on the game is noticeable. Im not sure if its the latest game update, the latest windows updates, or the latest nvidia driver but something has dropped my performance by some 20 percent. Anyone else notice this?

I have noticed this too, in GSF some added affects on textures had made it unplyable for me due to graphic lag, in operations and flashpoints added particle effects sometimes makes me play "by memory" expecting nobody has died inbetween the spikes (tanking) or mobs burned (dps). the most prominent example of this are (lucky non combat situations) on czerka core meltdown: at first hub lightning coming from the center generates graphic lags, at end bridge boss sand particles coming from the gap also does this. btw on korriban when doing the tablets mission each chamber has a "smoke" that does this. I have turned all graphics to low but those particle systems and effects are still present.

• 3 weeks later...