Yavin 4 Stronghold with orphaned companions

Nekobaghira

9/24/16

Ebon Hawk

Nekobaghira

Agent Sniper

Stronghold – Yavin4

I logged into the game, went to my stronghold on Yavin4 and discovered 5 companions standing in the front of the entrance. One companion Vette is occupying the same space as my fireworks display which shouldn't be possible. I have clicked on the space, and while I can pick up the fireworks display, I can not pick up Vette. The other companions are Torian Cadera, Yuun, Theron Shan and Treek. I can not pick any of them up from the small hook they are standing on. I am at 100% completion with my stronghold and know I did not place them there. In addition all of those companions are in my decoration inventory.

This occurs in any player's Yavin 4 stronghold. It seems that the companion objects were orphaned and they are now in the global instance of the Yavin 4 stronghold and view-able in all personal instances. I've checked several public listed Yavin 4's, and all have the same five characters at the entrance, and occupying the same space as other objects already placed in the hooks.

9/24/16

Ebon Hawk

Nekobaghira

Agent Sniper

Stronghold – Yavin4

I logged into the game, went to my stronghold on Yavin4 and discovered 5 companions standing in the front of the entrance. One companion Vette is occupying the same space as my fireworks display which shouldn't be possible. I have clicked on the space, and while I can pick up the fireworks display, I can not pick up Vette. The other companions are Torian Cadera, Yuun, Theron Shan and Treek. I can not pick any of them up from the small hook they are standing on. I am at 100% completion with my stronghold and know I did not place them there. In addition all of those companions are in my decoration inventory.

This occurs in any player's Yavin 4 stronghold. It seems that the companion objects were orphaned and they are now in the global instance of the Yavin 4 stronghold and view-able in all personal instances. I've checked several public listed Yavin 4's, and all have the same five characters at the entrance, and occupying the same space as other objects already placed in the hooks.

Yup, and all of my other characters too, you aren't alone

Makes me feel good that everyone has the issue, but ... what a surprising bug. Some images can't be unseen as it were. Or are too funny to even think about. LOL
Actually no, not everyone has this issue. I don't have any "orphaned companions" in my Yavin stronghold, or any of my other strongholds, either. (I have all 5 strongholds fully unlocked and 100% completed, with varying assortments of companions, pets, vendors, and other "NPC" decorations in each of them).