I'm in Chapter IV for no reason

BobMarley

I have a Sith Warrior who is now mysteriously in zakkul or whatever that planet is. My account was last used at some point last year. I re-subbed today and activated the character only to find him WAY ahead on a planet i've never been on.

I did like a few few missions when the expansion came out, right about that time i un-subbed and stopped playing due to my schedule and some priorities.

Now suddenly im in chapter IV and that other dude is in charge. I never even got to see what happened to the emperor valkarion (although now it's pretty obvious).

Not only is this a major spoiler, but almost theft, i re-subscribe to find myself missing 3 entire chapters of gameplay? jeeze. I'm going to call customer service when they are open tomorrow, but this is extremely unfair, my favorite character, and I didn't get to experience anything of Valkarion etc, NOTHING.

Bug: old acccount re-activated after stopping gameplay october-novemberish 2015 (i know for sure i didnt play free to play so for sure it had to be that time) and now on 9/23/2016 after activating character I'm in chapter IV. of knights of the fallen empire.