i dont have the hk-55 bonus chapter

silentwest

You have not given much information, but I'll try to help. The HK-55 Bonus Chapter: Shroud of Memory is awarded if you were a continuous subscriber from JAN 11 – AUG 1 2016. Details regarding this from the FAQ:

To qualify for the HK-55 Bonus Chapter, the account must continuously be in active Subscription status between January 11 - August 1, 2016. Once you qualify and the Bonus Chapter is released, you may enter and play the Bonus Chapter after you complete Chapters 1-16.

If you were not a subscriber at any time during that period then you do not qualify for the HK-55 Bonus Chapter: Shroud of Memory.

do they dont care if they credit card get hack or stoal?

If your sub lapsed then you are out of luck, anyone could say their card was stolen or got hacked, in reality BW is binary with their rewards. Where you a sub by date X to date Y, if yes congrats you got it, if there was a problem contact customer service, if no, tough luck you missed it for whatever reason and wont get it. Its yes and no there is no in between even if you missed the start date by 1 day, its still no.

If your sub lapsed then you are out of luck, anyone could say their card was stolen or got hacked, in reality BW is binary with their rewards. Where you a sub by date X to date Y, if yes congrats you got it, if there was a problem contact customer service, if no, tough luck you missed it for whatever reason and wont get it. Its yes and no there is no in between even if you missed the start date by 1 day, its still no.

Incorrect. I missed several days and somehow ended up getting access. I've made a bug report thread alerting them to the mistake so they can fix it, but seems it doesn't register on their care-o-meter at all.

Incorrect. I missed several days and somehow ended up getting access. I've made a bug report thread alerting them to the mistake so they can fix it, but seems it doesn't register on their care-o-meter at all.

*Probably* the reality is that everyone who got all the rewards (by being a subscriber on the relevant dates) gets it. The simplest way to achieve that is to have a continuous subscription, but if the true criterion is 'got all the rewards', then you could, in theory, skip a few days mid-month and still qualify, as long as none of those few days aligned with a reward point.

But it is only "probably".

There is a bit of give in if the sub drops and when it was renewed still granting access generally this would be a 24 - 48 hour grace period if the sub lapsed during the period, providing you fell within that you got access.

This helps those who's sub lapsed and they quickly renewed it again