Pointless, but here goes: One and Only title not granted

AnisaBadgett

I finished the Heroic 2+ Star Fortress in solo mode with no Alliance bonuses (none. that means none). Killed the exarch (not with fire), hopped into the shuttle, came back to Odessen and talked to K'krohl.

But I did not get the One and Only title, or the CC grant. I really only care about the title.

I filed a ticket because I love absurdist comedies, and was told to "reset the mission." From two days ago, and with SF, it just doesn't work like that. There was nothing to reset. I picked up a new SF and reset that but of course did not get my title granted that way.

These are long missions and having to repeat them for no reason (I was simply taking a break from the relentlessness of DvL HM queues) is really ridiculous. Please fix this. I had three people in my guild say the same thing happened to them, so this isn't some one-off.

Edited by AnisaBadgett

It's been a while since I was chasing the achievements on Star Fortress. However, from what I remember it has to be you that gets the killing blow, not your companion.

I found that as soon as the boss was near death, switch your companion to passive mode and make sure it is you that finishes him off - achievement will then pop automatically.