The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Master Ranos

supersappe

It is sitll possible to swing it the other way... I'm curious as to the rough number of decisions that have been made in the event thus far.

A three percent edge doesn't sound like much, until you see absolute values.

3% at this point is probably in the 10s to 100s of thousands. It's been going for a long time and all those points add up quick.

I do hope BW does release the real numbers when it's all over though.

• 3 weeks later...
I want the chiss. I already have a Jedi Shadow and a Sith Assassin. Besides, a chiss (typically aligned to the empire), who because a Jedi Master, must have a far more interesting story than an inquisitor (story is usally the same).

Yeah, the Chiss is by far a more interesting character just from what we have seen, which is not much.

The Chiss Ascendency is aligned with the Empire and they rarely leave their home planet of Csilla. Force sensitive Chiss are incredibly rare. All this considered, for a Chiss to be force sensitive AND some how found their way to the Republic and became a Jedi Master? Well! That is one story I would love to hear over a few drinks!

The other companion is a Zabrak Dark Lord. And?

I wish they had designed a more interesting dark side companion option such as a Mirialan Dark Lord or maybe Yoda's species or something. A dark side Yoda's species would have been epic but doubtful.

Why would anyone choose the dime a dozen Dark Lord Zabrak?

Master Ranos, I am ready to receive you!

#MailOrderJediMaster

Lol. You guys think they actually added story and dialogue to these companions. */laugh*

I'm sure, if anything, it will be like the opening conversations you have with the six Star Fortress companions, or similar to an alliance recruit mission, which is not much.

Then again, look how much work they put into Z0-OM and she was a 100% unexpected companion that was simply a bonus for completing the HK-55 bonus mission that not everyone had access to.

I understand your view point but let's wait and see what happens, yes?

If it's like Zoom, I will very much regret not doing the dvl event. However, that's how it'll have to be since I already have the achievements involved with the event. I'd love to give the game the benefit of the doubt when it comes to putting effort into something like this, but they don't have the track record for me to hope they would.

If it's like Zoom, I will very much regret not doing the dvl event. However, that's how it'll have to be since I already have the achievements involved with the event. I'd love to give the game the benefit of the doubt when it comes to putting effort into something like this, but they don't have the track record for me to hope they would.

Wait! You already have the "Dark versus Light: ********" achievements? Without doing any DvL work? How does that work? *Those* are the achievements used to award the different grades of DvL rewards.

Wait! You already have the "Dark versus Light: ********" achievements? Without doing any DvL work? How does that work? *Those* are the achievements used to award the different grades of DvL rewards.

Maybe I'm reading it wrong but i think it was meant to mean "If it's like Zoom, and i haven't done DvL, I would very much regret not doing it"

Uhm... Coming back for the main topic: personally I am very exited about getting Chiss Jedi companion. Muuch better than female version od Darth Maul ;-;.

I just hope they will do something interesting wirh her story, and dialogues, because... Well. Companions are duń and stuff, but u cant get attached to companion without storyline or character.

Edited by mmargarets

Uhm... Coming back for the main topic: personally I am very exited about getting Chiss Jedi companion. Muuch better than female version od Darth Maul ;-;.

I just hope they will do something interesting wirh her story, and dialogues, because... Well. Companions are duń and stuff, but u cant get attached to companion without storyline or character.

Agreed, now that all companions are exactly the same when it comes to Tank/DPS/Heal specs (Force users have one set and non force users have another set) the only thing that sets them apart is story.

Sigh! I really miss Nadya Grell's "Wild Energy" knock back attack that could kill an entire mob and HK-51's Terminate ability that used to do like 100,000 damage in a single shot (to NPCs).

Oh well =(

• 1 month later...
Looks like we really going to have that companion. Wonder if we will be able to customize because if we will, it will be a shame I will never get Hexid. I wanted to make a Zakuul Knight companion with full armor and saber pike of her.

Looks like we really going to have that companion. Wonder if we will be able to customize because if we will, it will be a shame I will never get Hexid. I wanted to make a Zakuul Knight companion with full armor and saber pike of her.

If the saber pike counts as an electrostaff and not a double bladed lightsaber, she probably wouldn't be able to equip it, just like the other double blade wielders now.

I created a perfect Darth Hexid replica on Harbinger server. I was even lucky enough to get the actual name with no special characters. I would be more than happy to run around with you if you would like =)