Connection issues D:

aristrokratie

Hey there,

since I can not write a ticket (I can't get ingame) I thought posting on the forums would be the best attempt to contact the support (I have made bad experiences with the support hotline, so yeah...).

So to get right to my problem:

It has all begun two days ago, at first I got a few dcs, then I was unable to connect to any server, then the serverlist couldn't even find a server and now I can't even log into the launcher.

I tried:

-starting the game as administrator

-resetting my router

-repair (when I had still been able to log into my account)

-turning off my antivirus program and even custom restart

-reinstalling

I don't know what the problem is :o . Every other game just runs fine, so there has to be a problem somewhere between my comuter and the swtor login server.

Any ideas? I'll appreciate any advice you can offer :)

Edit: I have heard, that those issues might be related to certain internet providors. I'll do further research to be totally sure

Edited by aristrokratie

It seems, as you probably have seen in the German Forum, that some routes get at the moment over bad points from Telia.

The only things i can think of that might help, Call your ISP, try an VPN, restart the Router.

That can help but in the end as long as Telia don't get this points up on Level the problem will resurface.

Hmm...I have in Germany Hitron router and having the same problem for 5 days already.

From another thread a guy said that Vodafone has already fixed the problem and should work now.

I checked yesterday night and this morning but nothing has changed.

Really frustrating. I am out of ideas.

I can call Kabel Deutschland tomorrow, but surly they can not help.

I come back when I have something.

Keep up and hope the best!!

Edited by Zezzrad