game breaking bug: disavowed can't talk with theron

Ninjaspawn

it first said go to the war room

then when I did that I got stuck so I tried to press esc

and then the quest said:

"Speak to theron shan"

but I cannot speak to him and when I log out of my account at the war room and go in it is just stuck at the loading with the cinematic until I press esc key. but when I do that all I can do is walk.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
esc and go back up the lift and to the entrance, do not teleport out. The scene should trigger just before you get to the door and run with no trouble.

That works only for Tora , but theron is still not in the war room.

If you have caused Koth to leave the chapter starts with a talk with Tora, outside of the war room.. Entering the war room again results in the bug..

The proposed fix works for those who are still friends with Koth it seems.

If you have caused Koth to leave the chapter starts with a talk with Tora, outside of the war room.. Entering the war room again results in the bug..

The proposed fix works for those who are still friends with Koth it seems.

Ahh right, I forgot about that, I usually always have Koth still so I never thought about that.

So are we screwed here because we're no longer buddies with Koth? Because if that's true then, I hate to sound generic but I can't take these bugs anymore. I run into them on a weekly basis and I'm tired of waiting three days for support to tell me it's my fault. This is not cool.

So, what do we have to do to fix this? Can we go back and redo Anarchy in Paradise and be all buddy buddy with Koth in order to proceed through the game I pay $14.99 a month for?