The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Huge Suggestion Thread about Character Customization

Saito_Hiraga

I have a Huge Stronghold Suggestion thread that I keep updating to add new ideas of mine and others that I find interesting and gather them on a single thread. This has been working nice IMO so I decided to open a similar thread where I'll be throwing my suggestions related to Character Customization (This also includes companions).

Without further ado, here's my list of suggestions:

PLAYABLE SPECIES:

Nautolan:

I think Nautolan species have potential to become playable. They are nearly humanoid, and can speak basic.

They may follow the same rules Togrutas use for gearing. Headgear will always be invisible.

APPEARANCE:

Hairstyles:

Shadow of Revan: Lana Beniko's Hair:

I've spotted this hairstyle on one member of Koth's crew on KOTFE. It would be a nice addition to our customization options, can't deny this haircut makes any girl gorgeous IMO.

http://imgur.com/a/J9pbh

COMPANIONS:

Pre KOTFE - Lana Customization

Something that made me really sad about KOTFE is the lack of customization options for bassically every new companion there. If we can't get the new human/near human companions to be customizable at least it would be nice if we could start getting some customizations for them. Starting with one I've been wanting from the start and I'm sure a lot of people as well, a SOR version of Lana.

If Theron can have eternal Youthful why we can't have our Lana look as young and cute as she was 5 years before our carbonite prison?.