Couple Yavin Bugs + Possible how to reproduce

Rolodome

[Daily] Confederacy (activating the perimeter sensors): The bug is that the objectives show up on the mini-map, but not on the main map.

So far, the trigger for this bug seems to be approaching the objectives from "behind." Meaning, not approaching them from the first outpost you get unlocked on Yavin. Every time I approach from behind, it bugs. I tested a bunch of times approaching from the "intended" direction/outpost (the forward outpost, I believe it's called) and it doesn't bug.

"Can't mount here" after leaving Yavin cave (architect's hollow): The bug is that sometimes upon exiting Architect's Hollow, I can't mount at all and have to relog to be able to again. It just keeps saying "can't mount here" even though I'm far out of the cave.

Initially, I thought this might have something to do with using speed buffs inside of the cave because it doesn't trigger every time and did seem to trigger when I used them. But today, when I went in on my Lightning Sorc, I avoided Force Speed, pretty sure I didn't use the speed boost from Dark Heal, and still got bugged. So maybe it has something to do with how you navigate the terrain. Unsure.