HK-55 Bonus Mission Not Showing Up In Mission Log Even if All Requirements Are Met

asdfjklp

Hello everybody, I'm reporting an issue regarding the HK-55 bonus mission for the KotFE expansion. It seems as if I cannot access this mission on my characters, because I apparently am missing something. I am a subscriber, and have been subscribed for several months, renewing approximately every 58-60 days with a Wal-Mart Subscription card, and have met all of the other requirements including completing chapter 9, "To Find A Findsman", and "Arma Rasa" quests on several of my characters, and they have not received the mission automatically in the mission logs.

I am not sure if I bugged out on my subscription somewhere when renewing, or if this is a flat-out bug, but if any of you fellow players or anybody on the Dev team can figure this out, that would be appreciated, thanks!

Thomas

Hello everybody, I'm reporting an issue regarding the HK-55 bonus mission for the KotFE expansion. It seems as if I cannot access this mission on my characters, because I apparently am missing something. I am a subscriber, and have been subscribed for several months, renewing approximately every 58-60 days with a Wal-Mart Subscription card, and have met all of the other requirements including completing chapter 9, "To Find A Findsman", and "Arma Rasa" quests on several of my characters, and they have not received the mission automatically in the mission logs.

I am not sure if I bugged out on my subscription somewhere when renewing, or if this is a flat-out bug, but if any of you fellow players or anybody on the Dev team can figure this out, that would be appreciated, thanks!

Thomas

Did you receive all the monthly sub rewards during the required time? My sub lapsed for a day or two due to losing losing my card and having to order another one, thought I wouldn't be eligible for it. That was in the middle of the month though I subbed ASAP not expecting anything more than just access to all my toons and creds, I did get all the monthly sub rewards and was able to play it. Could be a bug, servers are gonna be offline again to be restarted so maybe that'll help. Also the in game mail you get is wrong, it's not in your mission log automatically you need to get from the mission console on your ship. Good luck

Thomas

Did you get the in-game mail about it (that says it's automatically added)? The mail is (currently) wrong - you have to go see the mission terminal on your personal ship.