Main Assests bug?

Chigurads

Greetings, i was playing this game yesterday but after new patch in launcher it's dowloading this ''Main Assests 1'' it is 13 gb size after that it's starting to dowload this: ''Main Assests 245'' and this is 18.74 gb size but i have already this main assests dowloads ? And my computer has 20 gb empty size but still dowloading and nothing changes? Can someone help me please ?

You have bitraider installed. It is showing total file size as bitraider is a streaming service. It is not showing the actual amount you are downloading. Your best bet is to actually someday get rid of bitraider. There are instructions on the forum on how to do that.

I got rid of bitraider long ago and the download for this patch took me no longer than 10 mins

do a forum search for bitraider, people have typed up very detailed methods of getting rid of it. Frankly it is astonishing that the devs haven't just trashed that part of the launcher. Using bitraider it takes you hours to download something that should take all of 5-10 min.

, "PatchingMode": "{ \"swtor\": \"BR\" }"

Change to:

, "PatchingMode": "{ \"swtor\": \"SSN\" }"

and

,"bitraider_disable": false

Change to:

, "bitraider_disable": true

Delete the BitRaider, Movie and Asset folders then start the launcher

You mean this ?