No HK Bonus Mission & Fix the "Loremaster" Achievement

WoeWasMe

I'm unable to start the HK bonus chapter even though i filled all the requirements. I got the mail saying i got it and stuff but I did not receive it. I've checked my ship mission terminal, I've already completed "Arma Rosa", completed KOTFE and all alliance alerts, and was (and still am) a subscriber at the required time. What did i do wrong? I think maybe Bioware just forgot about me lol. Also, please fix the Loremaster achievement already. All I need is that Makeb codex from the Exodus mission (which I've done) to get the achievement/title.

I'm unable to start the HK bonus chapter even though i filled all the requirements. I got the mail saying i got it and stuff but I did not receive it. I've checked my ship mission terminal, I've already completed "Arma Rosa", completed KOTFE and all alliance alerts, and was (and still am) a subscriber at the required time. What did i do wrong? I think maybe Bioware just forgot about me lol. Also, please fix the Loremaster achievement already. All I need is that Makeb codex from the Exodus mission (which I've done) to get the achievement/title.

Did you recruit Yuun? You're supposed to do that as well.

Did you recruit Yuun? You're supposed to do that as well.

Yes i did. I got an email after making an ingame ticket but now their saying i wasnt subscribed.... when i know i was. i got the email saying i should be receiving it, the other HK rewards, etc. now im pretty upset at this. what should i do??

Yes i did. I got an email after making an ingame ticket but now their saying i wasnt subscribed.... when i know i was. i got the email saying i should be receiving it, the other HK rewards, etc. now im pretty upset at this. what should i do??

Wait wait wait. I created another toon just so i could see the email that i got (deleted it on others) and it turns out that was the "aram rosa" mission. i thought i got all of the qualifications filled but oh well. i feel stupid lol