Can't talk to Sgt. Rusk

thelastbeluga

I am on my Jedi Sentinel and had around Rank 6 influence with Rusk before KOFTE. I am able to talk with him the first time (to get the mission to kill Black Sun and get him to Rank 10). However I am unable to talk with him a second time in order to turn it Intelligence and Goods. The cutscene to talk with him starts and then abruptly cuts out. I have tried abandoning and restarting the quest, but to no avail. If anyone could help out that would be great.

Same issue here. Jedi Knight, Ebon Hawk. Currently level 6 Affection with Rusk. I can do the initial conversation with him, but when I go to turn in rewards, the Conversation just quits out straight away.

I've tried the following to fix it:

Reset Quest

Abandon Quest

Change Instance

Log out

Client Restart

Different Conversation Choices

Hey folks,

We were able to confirm that this is a bug. I don't have any further details, but will keep an eye open for updates!

Thanks for the heads up. With as few voices on the forums about this, it's really nice to have you come along and confirm we're not crazy and it has the appropriate attention.

Hey folks,

We were able to confirm that this is a bug. I don't have any further details, but will keep an eye open for updates!

Maybe you could look into the possibility it's because Scourge has had his voice for 11 months. Just like Temple and Kaliyo and Iresso and Zenith, all going on a year with broken/wrong voices.

:rolleyes: