Do i see it wrong ? or the swtor client did not patch at all to patch 4.7.1 ?

REVAN_cz

Hello.

Do i see it wrong ? or the swtor client did not patch at all to patch 4.7.1 ? Still showing patch notes 4.7a ... [Patching during Maintenance].

And there been extended maintenace as well,for 2 hours,its becoz of this ? Atleast let us know what was the issue afterwards...

Some arena online server not afected by patching or maintenace would be nice during maintenace [runing on latest patch before maintenance/update],to atleast do somehing in time betwen normal servers go " power on".

Thanks.

Some arena online server not afected by patching or maintenace would be nice during maintenace [runing on latest patch before maintenance/update],to atleast do somehing in time betwen normal servers go " power on".

If they have something like this they could test their patches before they patch the live servers, such awesome technology must be invented first. Well, at least from Bioware, because all other companys have something similar :D.

It's definitely updated to patch 4.7.1. If you want to check what changed, the notes are here. What you're seeing may be just the Launcher didn't change. I've seen it in the past where the launcher doesn't always show a link to the newest patch notes. (FWIW, I just finished patching, and my launcher still shows 4.7a patch notes, too).

**edit

And now that the servers are back up, the launcher shows the current patch notes, too.

Edited by Adric_the_Red

The announcement and news data you're seeing in the launcher is data being pulled from the websites, not from the launcher itself.

If you're familiar with RSS feeds from websites, that's what you're looking at although they may use a different method to deliver the data.

That's why it usually takes a few moments to load after you login.

edit: Actually sitting here looking through the logs for a line saying that it;s checking the version number against the cdn servers but can't find anything right off.

Edited by dr_mike

Launcher did download something and install,just the patch data did not show it right ...

Since the servers are on ... and patch notes showing properly i going examine,if i can even kill bosses in HM depths of manan- all enconters are hard even thinking there is in game hardcore difficulty :mad:,Hm battle of rishi -last boss is very very very heavy dificult,bloodhunt -first boss very heavy dificult ,rest is not simpler ... never managed finish those ... all group members always rage quit it. :(