[Event Bug] Dark vs Light: Unable to progress the Champion and Eternal Levels

Yezzan

IGN: Jin Hua

Server: The Begeren Colony

BUG: Unable to Unlock CM items, received from the DS event, to collection

Date of Realization of BUG: September 8, 2016

The patch to fix the bug for the Manaan FP perhaps cause an old bug to re-appear. I completed Champion and eternal levels but the CM items I received were not unlock when i claimed them to my inventory. The Most Important one is the Volatile Conqueror Lightsaber, which we all know costs a fortune on the GTN.

Thanks

Edited by Yezzan
old bug fixed and new bug appeared

Manaan is not on the list in the legacy event achievement list, and this seem to be a new bug. I completed those level on harbinger.

I made a fresh toon but cant get a queue pop. But doing it over on DS toons that you had before it bugged won't fix it.

They having maintenance tomorrow, so hopefully they patch it out.

EDIT: Making a new toon and doing Manaan doesn't work either. Guess we'll have to wait for the pix fix

Edited by Yezzan

It is on the list, the attempt to fix the HM status not updating, changed the name to "Missing Details Data", breaking the solo/tactical version from updating correctly as well

The text error is going to be fixed (Bioware style) in tomorrows patch, the question is does this fix both so that new completions count for the event or not, I guess tomorrow will tell (or swamp supports inbox)

Edited by GythralSWTOR