Problem with Fallen Empire

LucyferMyslenice

if you have access to the ingame ticket system then subscriber status is enabled ingame

Phoning is the quickest way to get an initial response but they may still need to transfer to the ingame side if it falls outside the phone support to fix.

This is a lvl 60 character made from a level 60 token I gather after subscribing ?

The only thing you can do on your side is run a game file verification per this http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=729911

Other then that ingame ticket is likely best, if calling is easy for you then no harm in doing both.

if you have access to the ingame ticket system then subscriber status is enabled ingame

Phoning is the quickest way to get an initial response but they may still need to transfer to the ingame side if it falls outside the phone support to fix.

This is a lvl 60 character made from a level 60 token I gather after subscribing ?

The only thing you can do on your side is run a game file verification per this http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=729911

Other then that ingame ticket is likely best, if calling is easy for you then no harm in doing both.

Yes, i use 60lvl token and i can only play chapter 1, when i try play chapter 2 its write to buy subscribe and this its strange. So i need whait for response.

All ftp to play accounts are provided a level 60 token that can only access chapter 1 , unsure if they can access further after subbing , one would imagine they should be able too

Offhand i would say it will only be this character potentially affected due to it limited to chapter 1 to begin with and maybe a bug

if you right mouse on the character portrait ingame and select reset all active phases see if there is any change.

Edited by OwenBrooks